Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Intro to moi

So I thought I should at least tell you a little something about me, otherwise how boring of a blog would that be. Well maybe not that boring if your sole intent is to blog stalk a random person but anywho.

I'm a personal assitant (AKA SAHM) to my 16mo little boy "Peanut". Yes. One. No I don't know when we're going to start trying for the next one, I can hardly handle the one I've got thanks. ;) See?


Yes,that was lunch.

Before I entered the world of mommyhood I was a medical technologist. Eventually I'd like to go back to that but for now, I'm set at home.

I'm a wife to my husband, "The IT Guy." Peanut loves IT Guy and races for the door every time he hears the keys in the lock, and asks for "Da" when he wakes up. Does he say "Mom" or seem to care when I'm around? No. Does this make me a teeensy bit jealous, no no of course not. Sarcasm? Maybe.
Not the greatest of all pictures. But it gets the point across. Peanut loves his Da.

In my vast amount of free time I do photography, all things crafty, and attempt figure out how to make really awesome things I see in stores instead of buying them.. a trait of being very cheap *frugal.*

No comments:

Post a Comment